Friday, December 28, 2012

OMG Something Crafty???

I was pretty sure that I posted this last Christmas but I can't find it anywhere.
Every once in a while I get a crafty itch. I can't claim this idea as my own, in fact the image I use for the cover of this project isn't even mine. I have no freaking idea where I found this project. I wasn't on pinterest then so I know it wasn't there... anyway, I'm rambling.

So, if you're like me, you don't like to throw out all of those pretty Christmas cards that people sent you. I found this brilliant idea to package them up together by year.


You're going to need your stack of Christmas cards, a hole punch and some metal rings for binding. You can find them at any craft store.

It's pretty self-explanatory. You'll punch holes in the cover, in each card and use the rings to keep everything together. :)

It should look like this when you're finished.



I didn't make that cover graphic and if you don't want to make your own you can just use this one! It looks and works best if you print in full page format on a sturdy cardstock. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment