Saturday, September 1, 2012

Essie Strikes Again!

It's been a very, very, very, very, very, very busy week.
My sis (Melia) started her new job and I volunteered to take the boy child home from school until her training is over. I really don't mind AT ALL but it's made for a busy week.
Anyway, the polish from Julep that I had on last week stayed on VERY well. It didn't even wear out on the tips. That means my theory about my nails just being too long was correct.


I used:
OPI Chip Skip
Essie - Yogaga (beige)
Essie - Boxer Shorts (purple on ring fingers)
Seche Vite top coat as always.


Have a fabulous weekend! It's Labor Day weekend. That means Gary is off for 3 days and I think we're just going to be lazy, catch up on Dexter, maybe catch a movie and I have some swaps for swap-bot to get together!



No comments:

Post a Comment