Ok, the first time I saw this recipe I was convinced that my pregnant sister had lost her ever loving mind and would just eat blueberries even if they were covered in kerosene or something. WRONG!
I made this twice before today. I just had to make sure it was perfect before posting it of course. Then since I ate the other two I had to make it again for pictures... see? I'm good at these excuses things.
Lisa's Blueberry Crisp.
4 cups of fresh blueberries
1 cup of all purpose flour
3/4's cups of sugar
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 cup of mayonnaise
1. Preheat the oven to 350 (175 Celcius)
2. Put the blueberries into an 8 inch square baking dish.
3. Stir together the flour, sugar, cinnamon. Stir in the mayonnaise until the mixture resembles course crumbs. Sprinkle this over top of the blueberries.
4. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes in the oven until the top is lightly browned.
1. you can use frozen berries. Lightly dust them in flour to help with the moisture problem.
2. I like EXTRA crumble and there is only 2 of us so I use half the berries but the entire crumble mixture.
3. The recipe calls for mayonnaise NOT MIRACLE WHIP DO NOT USE THAT DISGUSTING STUFF!!!!!!!!