Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I'm peeking my head out.

I've been on my new dose of Abilify for about a week now and I'm noticing a H.U.G.E. difference. I'm not on edge, wanting to kill people and irritated at the world. I don't feel like sleeping all day or doing absolutely nothing. I'm still not 100% yet but I'd give it a good 90%. :)

This is a weird week though schedule wise. Gary worked nights on Monday, Days on Tuesday, Nights on Wednesday, Days on Thursday and Nights on Friday and he has weekend duty Saturday and Sunday but hopefully won't have to go in. This is reeking havoc on my sleep schedule and Quagmire is confused as hell but whatever, at least he is home and like not deployed or anything. :)

I see Diabetes Dr. on Thursday morning - had blood work done and she wants to go over it with me.. and probably change my meds all around because she loves to do that for some reason... whatevs.

I actually got cards in the mail TODAY. Things wont be late this year! (Yeah, you have about a day to get your Mother's Day cards in the mail so they're not late!)

I just tracked the e-cigs I ordered and they SHOULD be here tomorrow.

My tomato and my cherry tomato plants are blooming all over the place and I have about 10 cherries growing and one tomato growing.

And this post of random thoughts is pretty much how my brain has been working all week on this new dosage. It will settle down soon... can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment