Saturday, August 4, 2012

Whimseybox - July

Well, I received my JULY whimseybox today... and today is what? August 4th I believe. Right?
This is the 2nd month I've received from them and the 2nd time they've sent it so late I received it in the following month. After last month's craptacular box, I said I'd give it another month and see what happened. Let me refresh your memory: This company sends you a box chock full of "new and best-selling craft product samples". The box is supposed to inspire you and your crafting ideas.
 I was pretty excited when it finally showed up today. I went to rip the packaging open and well, it wasn't sealed but after inspecting the box, it did arrive in good condition. Packaging, that's about all they're good for. Although, as I inspect my box I see there is something missing off of the outside but anyway, I don't care, I want to get to the goodies!
If you can't tell what it is by the picture, I'll explain .... 2 colors of floss, about 6 inches of chunky fake gold chain and then about 15 inches of "ball chain". Really? I paid $25 a month for this? I could get this garbage at Hobby Lobby for under $5. And then, if that's not enough, they put directions on how to make a "chunky link ball chain friendship bracelet" in the box. This is supposed to be an inspiring box,  not a box of garbage with instructions on how to make more garbage. I'm so freaking disappointed. I'll stick to my beauty sample boxes instead. This girl is cancelling her subscription.

That being said, if anyone wants 2 boxes of crafting crap just drop me an email, I'll send it your way and I'll even cover shipping. <.<

No comments:

Post a Comment