Thursday, April 29, 2010

All is well in Rachel Land

I wasn't going to post anything about this until I was sure that I had it under control which I do now.
The last month or so have been hell. I've been really really really down...way down in the dumps. I have absolutely no interest in doing anything that I normally like to do. I went to see my psychiatrist yesterday and he upped my Abilify a little bit. I haven't had my meds adjusted in a few years so I guess it was about time. Hopefully within the next few days I'll be feeling better again.
I see a new therapist today. I saw her once a few weeks ago, cancelled last weeks appt. (because Gary was on leave and I didn't feel like going) and so I'm going in today. She annoyed me for the most part, asking your basic quintessential stupid therapist questions. There wasn't really a "click" and I don't spill my guts if there is no "click". We'll see, but I'm not holding my breath. heh

1 comment:

  1. I have only had one really good therapist and I don't think anyone could ever measure up! If I'm ever in therapy again, I'll drive the hour (plus) to see her. I liked her that much. If there's no click, therapy is pretty pointless, in my opinion! I hope she clicks it up a notch!

    ReplyDelete