Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 3, 4 and 5


We've spent the last 3 days chilling out at home with the occasional errand and dog walk. Lots of WoW and raiding and just hanging out.
Friday we went to Jamba Juice and watched a movie that night (The Fourth Kind - it was "ok".. weird but not bad).
Saturday we spent playing WoW all day and I tried to read more of "The Lovely Bones". I'm TRYING to get into this book. It's halfway done but it's just weird. I guess I'm just a Sheldon/Coben girl at heart.
Today we woke up early to raid with some friends... we're 10/12 now for ICC .. not bad for a non-raiding guild. Hung out some more, cooked dinner (which I hated so I wont be posting that recipe) and tonight I'm getting dressed up and he's taking me to see "Date Night" at our favorite theater. I really love date nights with Gary. :)

Tomorrow life goes back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment