Saturday, April 17, 2010

jammie days are fun days

Today was a good "first day of the weekend".
Typical Saturday. We got up early to play some WoW with friends. I hung out (in game) with one of my bestest friends who I've called "sister" for about 11 years now.. holy crap it's been 11 years. I did my trip to World Market which is always a good time to me and spent the rest of the day in jammies hanging out with Gary.
Tomorrow is fun day. Have a few things to do in the morning then we're off to get some Blu Sushi for lunch. I can hopefully talk him into a short grocery store trip and then we're going to a movie. The plan is to see "Death at a Funeral" but I'm also interested in "Clash of the Titans" or "Date Night" because Steve Carell is freaking HILARIOUS.

Great... now all I can think about is Sushi.

p.s. Thanks for that pasta site recommendation OCB. I'm going to give this greek salad a whirl next weekend.. minus the mushrooms .. gag.

3 comments:

  1. Oh that one looks really good! You could probably even add some artichoke hearts if you were so inclined! (I am probably the only one that likes them huh? heh)

    Let us know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just now learning you don't like mushrooms either? I also can't figure out how to post a comment so this might be a repeat...ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you not know I HATE mushrooms? And no, you made the comment right, I just have to approve them (to avoid spam) so they don't show up right away. :)

    ReplyDelete