Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 2

Today started off slooooooooow. I was super tired and in a lot of pain. It's been chilly here the past 2 days and my fibro has been bad. I didn't even want to get out of bed but I had to get to the pharmacy first thing in the morning because I was out of one of my diabetes meds. My meds were free .. again so I called my insurance company when I got home to find out why. Apparently I met my family cap on April 22nd so I have no more co-pays til the fiscal year resets in October. YAY!
I did make it to the library today. I've been meaning to read The Lovely Bones since before I even knew a movie was made but one thing always led to another and I never got around to it. So far it's really good and I'm wondering if I should watch the movie or has it been so mutilated that it's just going to piss me off... opinions?

I made my weekend pasta salad today. A great greek salad. I'll post the recipe later but it's GOOD. And then tonight, Gary took me to PeiWei for dinner and I had a delicious Japanese chili ramen bowl. To.Die.For!

and that's that. No plans for tomorrow yet... :)

3 comments:

  1. oh holy crap - the movie...soooo bad. Like - you HAVE to watch it after you are done with the book because it is THAT bad. You will lol. A lot. Just remember my saying that and go into it like its a comedy and you wont be mad. hah.

    But read all of the book first. It's a super book.

    Sorry you are feeling icky. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know what you think of the book. I felt sad and depressed....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a LONG time since I read the book, but I found the movie's interpretation to be pretty decent. Not GREAT, but the book is SO visual, there could be endless interpretations! Definitely worth seeing.

    ReplyDelete