Monday, July 16, 2012

Birchbox & MyGlam - July


Birchbox: I don't know if they amped it up because Glamour got involved, but this month's box was pretty good!

1. amika - Obliphica Nourishing Mask (for the hair)
2. amika - Obliphica Hair Treatment (oil for the hair)
3. boscia - B.B Cream SPF 27 PA+++
4. Eyeko - Skinny Liquid Eyeliner (in black)
5. Harvey Prince - Hello (perfume sample and it smells GOOD)
6. Larabar - uber (haven't eaten it and I'm not sure I will, it has bananas in it .. ewww)
7. Earbuds - the cutest neon pink and green earbuds. They'll match the pink on my iPhone perfectly!




Well, this post has been sitting in draft until I received my MyGlam bag and it finally showed up today! One thing that MyGlam has over BB is that they send it in reusable packing and always include a cute and different every time makeup baggie. I use those makeup bags for gift baggies all the time! Oh! One of their items is always a full sized too, where BB sends all sample sizes. Anyway, let's go through this month's package!

1. Juice Beauty - Green Apple Moisturizer
2. Nu.Me - HydroPunch Hydrating Conditioner
3. Yes to Cucumbers - On The Go Facial Towelettes
4. Josie Maran - Magic Marker Lip & Cheek Stain
5. Circus by Andrea's Choice - Nail Color (and mine is "Reverso" (white) and I'll never use it  /sad face)


So, there you have it. Once again, I think I'm picking MyGlam as a winner. I just can't get over the cute little makeup bag, the packaging I can reuse (GO GREEN!) and the full sized product they give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment