allrecipes about 2 years ago and we've modified it like crazy to suit our tastes. If you don't like onion and garlic either move on or modify it yourself. :D
1. 2 (14 ounce) can PETITE diced tomatoes (I drain most of the liquid out)
2. 2 small cans of diced green chilis (They come in different "heats". Pick out what you want)
3. 1.5 average sized jalapenos seeded and finely chopped
4. Half of a average sized RED onion finely chopped
5. 6 cloves of garlic (YES, I SAID SIX)
6. 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil (I use extra virgin)
7. Salt and Pepper to taste
NOW, don't be tempted to run off and eat all of this at one time. It's best when it's been sitting overnight. Sure, why not have some for breakfast right?
Anyway, we prefer Tostitos Scoops and so we buy a family sized bag of those and grub down!