Tuesday, July 24, 2012

You'll need shades for this polish!

Well, the red lasted about 3 days. It was just to much of a "wintery red" for me.

I usually take my nail pictures outside but the light was wrong and didn't do this color justice. In fact, the light inside barely does. This is an almost fluorescent.. pinky/peach. It's gorgeous and BRIGHT! It dries almost like a matte though so get a shiny top coat!

China Glaze - Flip Flop Fantasy
Essie - luxeffects "pure perfection" (for a light sparkle)
Seche Vite - Top Coat
(and yeah, I did a rushed sloppy job and then chopped all my nails off about 2 hours later.)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this color...even though I'm not a nail polish person, it's something I'd actually wear. I'm gonna tell my mom about it & will write colors down so she can buy em if she wants (she takes her own polish to salon, like you do).
    ps...nobody would have seen ANY mistakes/whatever you see...so you don't need to mention whats wrong with it! LOL Ya knucklehead!

    ReplyDelete